Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Run

Today's run was interesting. It was so freaking cold that I skipped the TriGirl run. (Okay, you're on to me, I wouldn't get up at 5:30 to run anyway...) But it was so freaking cold that I didn't even want to run around my neighborhood. So the Bean and I headed to the track at the Y. I've never done that before - 14.5 laps equals a mile. Who wants to deal with that??? I lost count before we even hit five laps. So we ran 40 minutes and I'm calling it 4 miles.

Thank God I had the Bean and my iPod. Otherwise, it would have been unbearable.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

no worries, di. i was not there either. although i am not using the cold excuse...i am using the "it was my birthday and velentine's and so we had a lot of wine wednsesday ngiht therefore i am not geting up any earlier than i have to" excuse