Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Little Sister 2

TriGirls is having such a great season that I have a second little sister, Olivia, whom I met today. She is really cute and sweet. I can't wait to introduce her to my other little sister, Jen.

We couldn't figure out a good time to meet between our crazy schedules, so Olivia was nice enough to invite me to her house for lunch today. She fixed me a gourmet soup and sandwich combo and as a bonus, I got to color with her five year old daughter who is absolutely adorable! She has to meet Rainbow sometime soon - I think they will really get along as they both enjoy Barbie, coloring, and princesses. I promised her a TriKid playdate over Spring Break.

I'm going to have to get my butt out to the Vita course on Thursdays. I've been a very bad role model already. Ironically, that's what made me such a great big sister in my college sorority days...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

unfortunately, something came up and I had to reschdule...again. this time it was my fault. I go tomorrow afternoon before class. this time for real!