Friday, February 23, 2007

Shoot me please

Someone... make it stop!

Now Taz is at home sick with a 101.5 temperature just as Rainbow finally made it back to school for the first time this entire week. If it takes Taz seven days to recover like her, I will have to be committed. Actually, it feels as though I have been committed... Love 'em to death and damn if they aren't sweet and cuddly when they're sick, but enough is enough!

My husband and I tagged-teamed again today - home with the sick child/work. He could have worked until 1:00 but was a nice guy and came home at noon so I could make it to my weights class. Thank goodness! I am even bitchier than usual when I have to skip a workout. I'm sure that factored into his decision!

My mom agreed to babysit for us tonight, even with sick kids, so my husband and I can attend the TriGirl happy hour at the Pour House. I have been looking forward to it for a month! And we both really need to get out of the house.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

No Fun!!!

Glad you are able to make it out tonight! you deserve a frosty beverage!