Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day to all of you whom I hold dear.

I have had a lovely Valentine's evening. I made a special dinner for my honey (guy food - steak, sweet potatos, and sugar snap peas) along with some nice red wine and dark chocolate. We enjoyed our romantic dinner while listening to the romantic strains of... well um... okay, it was the Fairly OddParents in the background. But hey, that's part of the joy in our lives! The kids actually; definitely not the show. (Although it is funny and another time perhaps I'll launch into a tangent on how I know and adore the senior artist.)

My husband surprised me with a beautiful pair of pale peach silk pajamas and a dozen red roses. Poor guy gave me yellow roses one year and I teased him relentlessly that red is for love and yellow is for friendship - I'm sure I will only get red roses for the rest of time. Unless he's trying to tell me something... fortunately, this is not the year for that kind of message!

I hope you all have a fabulous day with the ones you love.

No comments: