Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Dance

I'm doing my happy dance because it's Friday! My kids, at ages 5 & 6, already sing a Friday song on Friday mornings (well, duh) before school. You can imagine where the learned it!

Tonight was so fun. I met two girlfriends from my old job, Liz and Rebekah, for dinner & drinks. Sharon was supposed to join us too but couldn't at the last minute - some nonsense about having to work late. What up wit dat? It's Friday! I'll have to get my kids to teach her the Friday song and happy dance!

While we all used to work together, we are actually at four different companies now. I'm so glad that we have stayed in touch. They are great ladies. We talked a big game tonight about getting together every month. I really hope we do it! Or something close to it, anyway.

We had a fun weekend planned but my poor little baby girl has a fever. Looks like she and I will be spending some quality time at the pediatrician's office tomorrow morning, then snuggling in front of the fireplace and some movies for the rest of the weekend while the boys go out of town without us. As long as she gets some good medicine and starts feeling better, that will be okay. I'd much rather be sick myself (and anyone who has read my blog knows how well I handle that) than to see my baby feeling sick. Hopefully she will feel better Sunday in time for the circus.

That boy in the picture is purely a fallacy of clip art. Any man who can't take his daughter to the pediatrician isn't worthy of the happy dance.

I wish you all a fun filled weekend!

No comments: