Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Monday Playdates

Went to my weight class yesterday - even remembered shoes! One of my favorite instructors, Elke, was teaching. She was dancing and singing - her usual entertaining self. Kind of took my mind off the pain she was inflicting. My chest in particular is sore today. Good stuff!

Then cycling last night. I know the fact that I don't have to lug my bike and trainer to the class anymore is making a huge difference in my attitude, and perhaps my new outlook is helping some. Another factor that helped tremendously - TriGirl Aimee brought her iPod with some kickin' tunes. But I suspect the thing that really made last night's class more bearable is that Coach Mark didn't tighten the fly wheel on my trainer as tight as some of the other coaches have. My legs were still burning and I was still breathing hard, but it wasn't quite as bad as it usually is.

I knew I liked him.

1 comment:

TriGirl 40 said...

Hmmm - or maybe you are getting even stronger???