Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Starving!

I'm starving and I can't fill my kids up, so I think we're on the mend! From this round, anyway...

My workout week is shot and it's only Tuesday. I've already missed two runs, a swim, a bike, and a weight workout - and I'm so completely exhausted that I can't even think about making them up. I may attempt yoga tomorrow just to see if I'm ready for a little exercise, but spin is definitely out. Running Thursday looks pretty grim.

My kids are asleep on the couch right now, at 6:45 p.m. No shower, no homework... just out. My poor babies! They can go to school dirty and without homework - I just want them to be healthy again.

I'm going to bed shortly too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get some rest - we miss you at the trigirl stuff. :(

SQ

Ro said...

Hi D! Take this one step at a time. You were sick and your kids were too. You'll be back in the game soon!

I added you to my blog list too. Maybe someday I'll even get to meet you. :-)

JRo