Thursday, January 4, 2007

Thursday Run

Got it done, not that it was pretty. I ran a different loop around my neighborhood today for five miles in 45:06 (9:01/mile). So I am getting slower as I suspected on Tuesday! Oh well, my speed goal is for the whole year and should feel unattainable in January, right?!?

TriGirls meet on Thursday mornings at 6:00 on a track that is 20 - 25 minutes from my house. As much as I'd prefer to run with a group, I just can't drag myself out of bed that early to meet them. I'm trying to convince someone to meet at 7:00 instead but so far, no takers. Maybe once it is light earlier and Grandison starts coaching the run, I will be more motivated...

Corinne should be able to run again soon. Her knee is feeling somewhat better since the cortesone shot, and she is in physical therapy now. It will be wonderful to run with her again!

2 comments:

TrigirlDL said...

Devil Face, Oxford Comma, Sandee, and I think Litle Dickens run at 7am on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They meet at the vita course as well.

carmen said...

yeah
i only go at six when grandison is coaching an organized run

otherwise
sandee and i especially
sleep in