Tuesday, January 30, 2007

January in Review



How'd the goals stack up for January? Well, the evil cold that I can't seem to shake took it's toll on my swimming, but otherwise - not too bad. I ended "January" in my record-keeping on Saturday, so last night's cycling and today's run will go on next month's report. I just had to slip that in there in case you wonder why these totals don't match my year-to-date totals on the right, because I'm sure someone else is looking (not!). Anyway, here's the comparison:

Actual / Goal / Difference

Run 46 / 40 / 6
Swim 4300 / 6400 / -2100
Cycle 80 / 50 / 30
Weights 8 / 8 / -
Yoga 5 / 4 / 1

Now granted, these were minimum goals... but still, I'm pleased.

1 comment:

TriGirl 40 said...

This is way more training than I was doing this time of year - just about any year till now!