Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back to Yoga

I went to a yoga class today. It's the first one I've attended since May, and I felt as though I'd never done it before. My hips in particular were very tight. I remembered the names of the poses but had little ability to actually contort my body into them.

Down Dog pose was particularly evil today. My legs weren't adequately warm and the blood rushing to my head was painful.
.
Now the question is, did my head explode during down dog because I haven't done yoga in so long or because Scouter and I downed two bottles of Cabernet last night?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, about last night, what race were you trying to get into?

I went to yoga yesterday and feel much better today and so will you. I was really tight after this weekend -- forgot to stretch after the race. JenniferS

Jenn said...

Hey :-) Which yoga class did you go to?