Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today's Run

But first, the lyrics from an original song by the internationally famous Right On band, heard Saturday night (this will be relevant...):

I see your hiney
It's big and shiny
You'd better hide it
Before I bite it

So yesterday, I emailed the Bean to coordinate today's run. Our email string went something like this:

Me: "Want to run tomorrow?"

Beanie: "I'll run if you show me your hiney."

Me: "Only if you promise not to bite it."

We ran five miles this morning (10:19 min/mi average), of course chatting the entire time. Beanie was laughing about one of our friends who thought the band sounded exactly like Bon Jovi. I didn't even remember them playing Bon Jovi.

But I did wear my running skirt, so I could flash her my big ole shiny white hiney throughout the run.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I, uh, am speechless.

TriGirl 40 said...

LOL, you guys crack me up! Those are some lyrics!

Anonymous said...

For that, you get a Right On! JenniferS

Annn said...

I will never be able to draft you and not hear those lyrics.

Thanks ever so much. . . .