Monday, October 8, 2007

Next Swim - February!

Or maybe March... yes!

I started packing my gym bag last night with thoughts of an early morning swim today. Then I realized - why? There was no point in training now for my next event in June (maybe May). So, back it all went. Since today was a school holiday, I slept in a bit instead. Ahhh... the off season...

Annnnn has made a compelling case for one last race this year, but it's a duathlon so no swim. Very tempting. I'm in if I can make the schedule work.

And this just in! Here's a post race photo from the Big Nut. More to come...

Jennihoo, me, Lesley, Jennifer, Liz, Molly, and Patty in the RTC tent

2 comments:

Melissa said...

enjoy the hibernation.

TriGirl 40 said...

Great photo! I'll bet you won't be able to stay away from the pool for too long.