Thursday, October 11, 2007

Big Nut Pics

Thanks to my brother in law, Brent, for attending the race and taking pictures for TriGirls! What a good guy. And a much better supporter of my triathlon habit than his big brother Scouter, I might add...

Jennifer and me braving the cold, cold waters of Lake Anna

.

Me b*tching and complaining about the cold and getting in very slowly


Jennifer on the bike - I have to tell you that I thought this photo was of me at first and I was very excited about how great my butt looked. Then I realized it's Jennifer. We have the same bike and wore the same outfit, but alas, the similarity ends there. I should have known my legs would never look that thin.


Me heading out on the run. I was pumped about my great ride but the first hill soon took me down. I'm not smiling in the later run pictures.


All the TriGirls after the finish: Patty, Charlotte, Molly, Liz, Lesley, me, Jenni, Jennifer

4 comments:

Unknown said...

All I gots to say is...those are some sexy swim caps! :-)

ShesAlwaysWrite said...

You guys always look like you're having such a blast in all your team pictures! There's a new women's tri team that just started in the next town over; I'm thinking I might have to give it a go. I'm thinking it would be a lot of fun to have other women to race and train with.

Unknown said...

you must be a cold water sissy :) The water temp was perfect to me.

Anonymous said...

I would have been happy to have mistaken your butt as my own too! Fun pics! JenniferS