Friday, October 12, 2007

Retro

I had a throw-back week.

And not just my "LOVE" graphic.

My workout week looked a lot like my pre-TriGirls efforts. Monday & today, I did a weights class at the Y. The one I love. Today was actually "on the ball" which uses a large exercise ball for resistance. The most killer of today's moves was a hamstring thing where you lie on your back with your heels on the ball in a bridge and roll the ball towards your bottom. About a million times. Ouch. I will definitely feel that one tomorrow.

Tuesday and Thursday, I ran. Tuesday was actually my "run therapy" day as opposed to a major workout because I ran with the Bean. We can solve the world's problems in five miles or less. Or ours anyway. Even solo on Thursday, my time was unremarkable.

Wednesday marked my return to yoga. It was great; it was horrible. Or more accurately, my attempt to do it was horrible. But it will get better again with practice.

In the old days, I would have also run on Sunday. That's where I deviate this week though. I miss my bike and can't wait to meet Annnn and Richard for a spin tomorrow. I have to figure out a way to fit in at least one more bike during the week through the off season.

"Off season" being relative - Annnn has talked me into a Du and I think it just may work with my schedule. Yeah!!!!

Notice that I don't miss swimming. Not one teeny tiny bit.

No comments: