Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Makeover, part 1

After hating my hair for the entire summer, I finally contacted TriGirl and hair stylist extraordinaire Mary Jo of Imago fame. It is, after all, where the fun people go.

So here's me before....

And here's me after (part 1)...

If you ignore the "just take the effing picture" expression on my face, the hair is better, no? I don't look like triangle head girl in Dilbert or even Scary Spice anymore!

During part 2 of the makeover, Mary Jo will fix the bad color.

Hell, maybe I'll get really crazy and part 3 will involve wearing a little makeup.

5 comments:

TriGirl 40 said...

Love it - looks so soft and shiny!

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Mary Jo does great hair. I wonder what she'll do with the color....JenniferS

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!
I just switched to MJ, too. She is great.

sq

Anonymous said...

Dee, your hair looks great!!! Make sure to send part 2, complete with hoochy-mamma make-up!!!

Ro said...

Damn girl, you look smoooookin'!