Sunday, October 21, 2007

Can I Get a Right On?!?

Last night, we went to a fundraiser for Comfort Zone Camp. They throw a fabulous bash! The fall festival is on a horse farm in Goochland with food, drinks, and the Right On! band with their 70s music and pink sequined stage show. We had a blast!

Here's me, Beth and Beanie posing in front of the port a johns thinking we were all funny:

Here we are a bit later: me, Scouter, Stuart, and Jennifer. I promised Jennifer we'd dance on stage but when we tried to make a run, we were turned away. By the time the band was letting people on stage later in the evening, we had lost interest. Or perhaps the balance and coordination necessary to climb the steps.


And here's my posse: Allison, Kim, Beanie, Mary Beth, me, and Beth. I have no idea who the chick is in front. She may know one of my girlfriends or she may be some drunk who likes to be in pictures.


What a great time!

This morning? Not so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right On! Now I need some Head On! It was fun.... JenniferS