Sunday, December 23, 2007

What's Cookin?

Lots, at house o' Tri-Di!

I'm in the midst of a cooking frenzy. Tomorrow's dinner menu includes garlic-crusted pork tenderloin, scalloped potatoes, and sweet potato pockets with hot-spiced bourbon balls and pumpkin pie for dessert.

Christmas morning, we're having apple-cinnamon french toast for breakfast and I'm taking sweet potato casserole to my in-laws for dinner.

Yesterday, I decided on the menus. Today, I grocery shopped and began preparing several of the dishes. Tomorrow, I'll have to finish everything.

I've been through a quart of heavy whipping cream already, so it's bound to be good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Any of that stuff sugar-free? Hope Christmas was fun!

TriGirl 40 said...

Any leftovers for after our ride this weekend? Yummm...

mommy to 2, feels like 4. said...

mmmmmmmmm.