Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just So You Know...

Have you seen the comic Funky Winkerbean in today's newspaper? (I would show it but I can't find it anywhere electronically. I guess I could scan it... but that might require me to figure out my printer/scanner/copier in agonizing detail.) Anyway, one of the characters calls the other a media whore and he replies that he is in fact a media connoisseur.

I am a bike connoisseur.

I am a draft connoisseur.

I am a traffic connoisseur.

Are you listening, Annnn and Richard?!?!?!?

And oh yes, I am most definitely a wine connoisseur.

2 comments:

Annn said...

Don't forget about popcorn.

Just wait until the landscaping boys see you with your new flowing locks. They will fall out of the truck.

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm thinking the hair has brought all of this on. Who'd a thunk?