Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Things that made me happy today...

  1. The last day of school before winter break! Two weeks of play time... yippee!!!
  2. A happy little wine buzz. Completely unrelated to #1.
  3. Christmas caroling at a nursing home and having three of the residents become "aunties" to my kids. Happened before #2.
  4. Getting my run in today. Even though it was 21 degrees when we started and all of, oh, maybe 23 when we finished and notwithstanding the frostbite on my ankles and cheeks. (Both sets.)
  5. Having a job interview tomorrow.
  6. Freshly baked cookies.
  7. A dog who acted reasonably normal and tolerant today (for a change).
  8. Finishing my Christmas shopping. Well, almost... And getting some surprise gifts that I think will thrill my children.
  9. Mailing Christmas cards... finally.
  10. The prospect of sleeping in tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We've got the Beeeeeeest of both worlds!

Anonymous said...

What a great day! Hope the rest of your holiday goes like that! JenniferS

TriGirl 40 said...

This post made me smile.

How did the interview go?