Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm... too sexy for my bed

I'm already the epitome of hotness (or hawtness as some blogs I read say), what with my Scary Spice hair and Hershel Walker legs. At night in bed, add my arm propped up on pillows and my finger encased in ice and the new sexy booties I got yesterday to keep my feet flexed to help my plantar fasciitis... well, you can just imagine Scouter's inability to stay away from me.

I'd post a photo, but I don't want to distract from Amanda Beard's big moment.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

move over amanda beard - here comes hawt TG!

the thigns we do to ourselves. good thing tonight we have wine! (ok so maybe last night there was wine, too...shhh)

ShesAlwaysWrite said...

THERE'S a mental picture for ya! Too funny : )

TriGirl 40 said...

Too funny. But you are always hawt and cute!