Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Dogs on Bikes

by Rainbow

What did I just see? Did I see a dog on a bike? That is the silliest thing I ever saw if it is true. I'm going to tell my friends. I bet my friends will not believe it. I'm going to tell everybody that I saw a dog on a bike. It was BOB!

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

A dog! A dog! A dog! A dog!
I believe it. I can't believe it. It can't be true.

BOB!!!!!!!!!

Bob rocks. I want to marry him. And I love him.
Whoa girl. You calm down girl. I better find somebody before this gets out of hand.

The End

*********************
Isn't she the cutest thing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Whoa girl? You calm down girl? Is she a mini you or what?

Melissa said...

diane i think you are going to have your hands full in a few years! sound sliek she is a mini you!