Friday, April 27, 2007

Week in Review

So just a quick update on my activities this week...

Sunday, I was a slug. Monday, I had good intentions to make up for it but only managed to get in my weights class. Elke taught - she is fabulous and very entertaining. We used the exercise ball quite a lot. Tuesday, hmmm what did I do? Oh yeah, ran with the Bean. Very fun - five miles at 10:01 average/mile. Wednesday, another day of good intentions, I swam. Then I missed yoga because I got stuck in a meeting and didn't bike because I was scared I'd get caught in a downpour. Thursday, I ran - five miles, 8:53 minutes/mile average. Today, I squeezed in the Cyclo Core tape for a resistance workout. That DVD tends to focus on quads with a few pushups, so I supplemented with hamstring and upper back work.

No biking yet this week... Oh no! Hopefully I can make up some ground at the TriGirl cycling in West Creek tomorrow morning. And even more hopefully it won't be raining!

In other athletic endeavors, Rainbow had her first tee ball game last night. She was adorable in her little uniform. She is the only girl on the team and one of the other moms said she's the best player. She is very good at most sports that she tries, mainly because she listens to the instructions of her coaches. Plus she tries to keep up with Taz so she's got a lot of practice. She got three good hits and fielded well.

I'm hoping to get a little more consistent with my workouts next week.

No comments: