Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Workout Week in Review

Kermit kindly reminded me that I owe a WWIR, so here goes! It was actually a pretty good week.

Sunday: Ran four miles in monsterous headwinds. Very rarely, I experienced a tail wind and then I knew what running must feel like for Susie Q and Grandison. Fabulous!

Monday: Weights class, very crowded but good. Beanie and I shared a bench and laughed through the whole thing.

Tuesday: Ran 10 miles with the Bean. Felt pretty good.

Wednesday: Zumbalete day - Ed's cycling was hard - even harder than usual. Followed by Starbucks, Zumba, yoga, and Mexican. What a great habit!

Thursday: Ran four miles by myself but not quickly. Enjoyed my iPod but missed the Bean.

Friday: Weights class - not crowded and good. Miki taught, and she is my favorite. I was quite sore afterwards.

Saturday: Very busy but no exercise.

Not too shabby, eh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My you were busy! I needed something to read while American Idol is on. Thanks!