Monday, February 11, 2008

Workout Week in Review

Man I get later and later posting the previous week's results... or usually the lack thereof. Last week, I got off to a slow start but picked up steam throughout the middle of week to end up not too shabby. Then I ended like I started. Here it is!

Sunday: Zero zip nada. On the bright side, I did dance a bit at the Hannah Montana 3-D movie with Rainbow. We rocked out the show with Kermit's fun wife and cute daughter along with two other mother-daughter pairs. I think he was a little jealous that he didn't get to go...

Monday: Weights class. Chris taught and she is a goddess.

Tuesday: I felt guilty since I hadn't run in an entire week so I ran 10 miles. Yikes! I surprised even myself.

Wednesday: Zumba day! Or as Beanie calls it, Jennifer day. We had a blast at cycling, Zumba, and yoga.

Thursday: Ran four miles with the Bean. We didn't blow it out of the water but we got it done.

Friday: Weights class. It was a little dull but did the trick.

Saturday: Back downhill with nothing. I actually had a nice relaxing day and it felt decadant.

And that my friends was last week's workouts...

No comments: