Sunday, January 27, 2008

Workout Week in Review

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted anything... that's so unlike me. Sorry to leave you hanging. It was a busy week! Workout-wise, here's what I did:

Sunday: It was quite cold and the Bean refused to run outside, so we headed to the Y for a lovely treadmill run. It was quite boring but we were warm. I ran eight miles (yawn) at ~ 9:50 minutes/mile average. Thank goodness the Y has TV screens now so I was able to pass the time watching What Not to Wear.

Monday: Weights class. Good stuff. I love that class.

Tuesday: Ran solo, five miles at 9:27 minutes/mile average. I'm faster without the Bean, but I wouldn't go as often without her. So it seems like a better alternative to run with her when she wants to run.

Wednesday: Had a phenominal day with Jennifer, Caroline, and Patty - more on that subject in another post. Here, I'll summarize by saying we attended Maramarc cycling (45 minutes for me and 60 for them as I was terribly late), then we went to Zumba and yoga. It's a different kind of triathlon for winter training!

Thursday: Ran 4 1/2 miles with the Bean at an 11:01 min/mi average. See what I mean?

Friday: Weights class. Chris taught and she is fabulous. We did pushups where we were supposed to push our entire upper body and both hands off the floor between each rep. Chris looked great doing it; I looked much like a beached whale.

Saturday: I was supposed to cycle but gave into Taz's plea to go to his basketball game instead.

And that my friends is my workout week in review.

1 comment:

Annn said...

DAMMIT! I missed all four of you doing Zumba?!?!? I would have JOINED the Y to watch that!