Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Workout Week in Review

I know, I know. I'm even later than usual.

Sunday: Ran 13.1 miles with the Bean at the Shamrock Half Marathon. It seems like we did it a lot longer than a week ago!

Monday: Somehow dragged myself to the Y for weights class. I'm not sure how. Or why.

Tuesday: Ran four miles with Beanie, somewhere in the 10s.

Wednesday: Biked 17 miles with Patty, 17.3 mph. She is a crazy girl and it was a blast.

Thursday: Ran four miles with Beanie again.

Friday: Finally realized that a recovery period is a good idea following an event and took the day off. It was helped by the fact that I had to be at my kids' school for most of the morning.

Saturday: Really nothing but I'm trying to make myself feel better about it since I went on a two hour hike. That's kid pace two hours though.

Yes, I made you wait for that. And I'm terriby sorry.

No comments: