Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No Zumba but Still a Fun Wednesday

Warm weather... how lovely! My Wednesday crew, sadly disheveled without Jennifer's leadership, opted for an outdoor bike ride instead of Zumba today. Here's how that little plan played out...

Courtney, Patty, Caroline, Annnn and I met at Starbucks for pre-activity caffeination:


Then Courtney, Patty and I headed to West Creek for a ride. Patty and I opted to venture out of the loop but Courtney didn't have the balls... um I mean time. It was unbelievably windy, and somehow we always had a head or cross wind. I was bitching while Patty was laughing and cracking jokes about getting blown. Needless to say, we had fun. Here's our self-photo:


Then we headed to lunch/happy hour where we met back up with the coffee crew plus Lesley and Liz. I forgot to take a photo while everyone was there unfortunately but here are the stragglers:


And here's what we did while we straggled. Well, some of us anyway:

2 comments:

JenniferS said...

Looks like fun. I will never, ever miss another one. Promise.

Unknown said...

You girls have all the fun.