Monday, March 10, 2008

AUGGGGG!

Oh f*ck this moment came much sooner in my post-collegiate back to school experience than I anticipated.

I just spent four hours with my "team" where I seriously almost lost.my.mind with the detailed conversations we had over minutia. For this, I paid a babysitter. Which actually seems pretty trivial as I type it and remember the cost of my tuition.

Then I came home and rummaged through the refrigerator desperately wishing I had saved a piece of chocolate pie to have for dinner.

Then I realized that I have to bake 24 corn bread muffins to take to Rainbow's class tomorrow.

I'm stabbing myself in the eye because it feels better than my life tonight.

Seriously.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is your wine cube?

Anonymous said...

Hang in there sister. Having done the adult-in-college thing, I can't say that it gets better- you just get used to it!

Anonymous said...

Aww. Just a bad night. Zumba tomorrow and good times again. You'll be laughing at this in a year. OK, maybe a year and a half! JenniferS

mommy to 2, feels like 4. said...

I hope today is better!