Friday, March 14, 2008

Just a Quick Update...

... to let my reader (you know who you are) know that I'm slowly wrapping my head around being back in school. We had another team meeting this week and it was much better - the group was more effective and I was more resigned to the fact that I had to be there and much time would be wasted.

Not that I can't waste a ton of time working on my own... OMG all my bad college habits have come flooding back. I can sit in front of my computer or reading material for hours and accomplish absolutely nothing. Well, except maybe weight gain - studying makes me want to eat! Anything will do and this week I've gravitated towards Cheetos and cupcakes.

This is a school weekend so I'm cramming today's assignments together this morning. As much as I said I didn't want to still be doing homework on Friday night before Saturday's class, guess what? Yep. I have a paper to finish.

Which is actually what I should be doing now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what getting used to it again means.... Good for you. Pretty soon you'll be loving it! Good luck at Shamrock tomorrow! JenniferS

Unknown said...

School. Ugh. So much easier to party.