Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just wastin' time

Margo posted a link to a fun time waster last week, and I've been dying to check it out. God knows I've got tons of time on my hands. Plus, I really wanted to know what my blog rating is. So what did I find out?
  • I don't know as much about Disney as I thought I did, scoring only 57% on the Disney Trifecta.
  • My blog is rated PG because I wrote "ass" twice and "dangerous" once. Guess the tool didn't check comments.
  • Ray Charles, Louis L'Amour, Spencer Tracy and Alexander the Great died on my birthday. Not the same year though. ; )
  • I am 64% addicted to blogging. That's a relief. I expected much higher.
  • I'm only 38% geek. That's not good considering my profession is IT.
  • My current level of ability in 8th grade science is only a D+ at 69%. Thank goodness it was better when I was actually in 8th grade.

1 comment:

REB60 said...

OK, I've got to do this too! But if I do worse than you in 8th grade science, I'm gonna lie about it.