Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gettin' Jiggy

Word on the street is that Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were renting the house across the street last weekend. There was a lot more security than usual going on.

I am not a big Tom Cruise fan but I love love love Will Smith. I didn't see him, sadly, but I did jam to some of his songs on my iPod as I ran past the house.

This particular house was under construction last year, and we totally checked it out. It is very nice.

My tunes are playing and a lemon martini is awaiting me... ciao...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude- I'm so bummed to be back from the beach this week and you're not helping! Sounds like you're having a blast (and certainly not missing any good weather her- HOLY HOT). Can't wait to catch up with you when you get back!

Anonymous said...

I love love love Will Smith too! Saw him in a Today show concert last year and want to marry him. I also love lemon martinis and wish I was on vaca it!

Anonymous said...

Oops. Don't know why my last comment did that. JenniferS here!

Anonymous said...

Di-
We miss you back here in hot & steamy Richmond. Give my love to Will & Jada!

SQ