Monday, April 21, 2008

Workout Week in Review

Damn I had an awesome workout week last week!

Actually I'm just f&cking around. I was as lame as ever. If Kermit wouldn't call me out, I'd stop doing these stupid weekly reports. Anyway...

Sunday: Nothing really. Once again pretending that hiking (slowly, with small children) counts.

Monday: Ran four miles, actually at a decent pace for me - 9:16 min/mi average.

Tuesday: Yet again, nothing. This time absolutely nothing. Even I can't pretend that eating a candy bar and drinking wine counts as exercise.

Wednesday: Ran five miles more slowly though, 9:48 min/mi average.

Thursday: Nothing. Surprised? I didn't think so.

Friday: Here's a shocker - I went to weights class at the Y. I hadn't been for so long that my butt was sore for several days afterwards. The class was actually on the ball which was a lot of fun.

Saturday: Ran four miles. This is actually quite impressive, for me anyway, because I was away on a girls weekend (more on that later). Cate, Beanie and I ran a little over a mile together then I broke away and ran three more on my own, at a good clip. My average pace was 9:33 min/mi but the first mile was ~ 11:20 pace so I was actually sub-9 for the other three. With a vice grip on my head from too much fun the night before no less...

So I've been pretty consistent with the running over the last few weeks but I can barely manage to fit anything else in.

Hep me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have decided that we will not ride any this year.

Anonymous said...

I think the running would be the hardest thing to keep up. Good job, I say. JenniferS