Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Will Anyone Be Interested?

How odd that I am now a blogger. I am not training for a big event like Ironman Florida as some of my TriGirl teammates are. I am not super-fit. I had never been refered to as an "athlete" until my first Sprint Tri in October - and the title made me laugh. So why am I creating a blog, you may wonder, should you be someone who accidentally stumbled upon this post. Two reasons, actually. The first is that I want to be accountable for a particular training regime. If I post my goals here, hopefully I will be more likely to meet them. Or at least attempt them. The second reason is that I am recently hooked on triathlons but my friends are sick of hearing me talk about them. I can rant here all I want!

Will anybody be interested? I don't know. But it will be good for me - and fun - to find out.

4 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

Thanks for stopping by, Di! So nice of you to leave a comment and say hi!

So how did that run or bike go today, eh??

All the best to you in your training!!

TriGirl 40 said...

Welcome fellow TRIgirl blogger - the site looks great! And boy am I impressed with your running times!

TrigirlDL said...

Love the Blog. I am enjoying reading about the adventures of Diane! You can't run sub-nine minute miles and say your not athletic :) I would love to be able to run that fast.

TriGirl 40 said...

Not sure if you are posting comments - but would have loved to have enjoyed your holiday meals (yummm) and am inspired by your 2007 goals.