Tuesday, August 11, 2009

*&^% I'm Lazy

I am out of town on a business trip.

You'd think with my normally crazy schedule that I would be estatic to have some quiet time. But I'm lonely and I miss my babies.

This afternoon, I could have chosen to go for a run or to check out the hotel fitness center. Instead, I did some work (good), goofed off on the Internet (fair), and watched a biography of Suzanne Sommers on TV (very very bad).

Can someone please give me a big fat motivating kick in the ass?!?!?!?!
~~~~
Update: No I didn't get off my fat ass on Wednesday BUT I did run on Thursday morning. One of my co-workers "used to be a runner" - took me out and schooled me. The good news? I ran 4 miles at 8:47 min/mi average pace and didn't die, so I am still able to run.

When I absolutely have to, that is.

However, I haven't done a damn thing since.
.

2 comments:

TriGirl 40 said...

Come back home and bike with us!!!!

Dave said...

You should get out and do something since you missed the ride last night AND tomorrow morning!

I was able to gather a total of three people for the ride tomorrow. I obviously don't have the "star power" that you have ;)