Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jack Frost Nipping at my Nose

It's snowing! In Richmond!!! The weatherman is calling for 8-12" by tomorrow morning.

We haven't had a good snowfall in a few years and we are definitely due. We're all going to wear our pajamas inside out and flush ice cubes tonight in hopes of sledding tomorrow instead of going to school/work. Have you ever heard of that? My kids brought those ideas home from school.

So that's my excuse for not running today. Or biking. I had good intentions, I really did, but before I could get sweats on, hail started falling. My backup plan was to do weights but I haven't quite gotten around to that. Yet.

I had school this weekend - only four more to go. Graduation is May 16 and I'm sort of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Although I've never done a marathon (nor do I ever plan to), I have been likening the rest of this program to hitting the 20 mile point in a marathon and having the second half left to go. I have one 12 page term paper, four presentations, and a debate left to do. It is going to be grueling.

Can you tell I have no direction in this post? Yeh.

But at least I'm posting...
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your posts are great - no matter what..sorry I didn't to catch up with you more on Thurday :(

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!