Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I scoff at high gas prices

Seriously, have any of us ever seen this in our lifetimes? Check out the $0.599 per gallon rate at the bottom right.

I used my Ukrops valued customer card and saved $3.50 per gallon on gas tonight. Sweet! For those of you not in Richmond, Ukrops is a local grocery store that cut a deal with local gas stations . For ever $50 you spend in groceries, you get $0.50 off per gallon of gas. I obviously hadn't been taking advantage of this offer... until now!
.

4 comments:

TriGirl 40 said...

Is this all gas stations? How does it work!

tri-ing races not cases said...

Yes. Bart and I have been wondering how to do this. Please post instructions. Do you just swipe your card?

Unknown said...

ITs the bomb, isn't it? I use it a bit more often so my discount isn't like that!

Diane said...

FYI, you slide your Ukrops valued customer card through the credit card swipe area before your credit card and it recognizes the credit. It's actually $0.10 off per $50 you spend at Ukrops - we obviously buy a lot of groceries and hadn't used it yet! Enjoy!