Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Another year older... wow!

It's so much fun to have little ones who are thrilled to celebrate a birthday. Scott planned a special dinner with ice cream cake and everything. And he gave me an awesome wine chiller and new wine bottle opener - the man certainly knows what I like.

At the end of the night, Taz wanted to know if I was done... because it's all about him now. He turns 8 on Saturday. I can't believe my baby will be 8!
.
Now that makes my hair turn gray.
.
~~~~
Update: I should probably mention that my birthday was actually the day before this post. As usual, I am a day late a dollar short.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suck! Happy Birthday to you! I owe you some fun and some wine! JenniferS

tri-ing races not cases said...

Happy belated 25th right!