Friday, May 30, 2008

Welcome New TriGirl Bloggers!

Hmmm, did you know there was a TriGirl forum? Apparently I forgot somewhere along the way, and Jennifer reminded me of it last weekend as we were obsessively tracking our TG IronMan Brazil buddies. In between bike rides and shots. (Just kidding... about the bike rides plural...)

Anyway, as I was catching up, I discovered a bunch of new TriGirl bloggers. I'm adding them to my list and wanted to direct my two readers to them as well:

Debbie Jo, one of the funniest women I've ever met
Kate, whom I actually don't know which is not surprising considering I never work out anymore
Not2Old2Tri who doesn't want her name out but is awesome and definitely not too old
Shawn whose blog cracks me up
Fast Girl on a Bike whom I also don't know but read her blog before she was a TG
I think that might be it, but if I missed someone please let me know!!!! Welcome to the blogsphere!

No comments: