Sunday, May 18, 2008

Man, It's Been Awhile...

Since I blogged....
But not as long as Richard and Kermit!

Since I biked....
Although my ass finally sat on my bike seat on Saturday! Patty suggested that I join her for all or part of her two hour training ride and I could actually make it work at the last minute. We rode 15 miles, 17.2 average pace, and I was dying by the end. Pathetic! Patty was very kind to put up with me. Even when she dropped me like a bad habit on the hills, she slowed down and waited for me to catch up. Panting. When she dropped me off, I got to see a bunch of TriGirls getting ready to start their own rides. Bonus!

Since I ran on the weekend....
Yet I managed to fit in a six mile run today. I was so mad that I had to get out of the house before I hurt someone and it seemed like a good way to channel my energy. I was slow, I had my music cranking, and all was well - okay, better - with the world when I finished.

I really need to break out of my rut and do these things some more... I miss them, especially biking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain and your limbo in the Tri world these days. JenniferS