Sunday, May 10, 2009

Welcome to my Holiday Blog

So apparently now I only post on holidays. After today, you can look for the next installment on or around Memorial Day...

Anyway Happy Mothers' Day to all you moms out there... you know, the two of you who still check my blog occasionally?

My Mother's Day started out great. My babies jumped in bed with me for some snuggle time and then they decided I should have breakfast in bed. Scouter was at church so on their own they made me a bagel with cream cheese and three strawberries while I stayed in bed. They even tucked a napkin in my PJs and wiped my mouth for me.

Even better, they told me that my gift is them getting along all day. Sweet!
.

2 comments:

Annn said...

when are we going out for mother's day post ride coffee????

TriGirl 40 said...

What, you don't have time for blogging when working full time, traveling to Italy, graduating from a tough MBA program - and still running a house and taking care of your family?

Welcome home - and happy Mother's Day!

I am up for Mother's Day coffee, but maybe we can meet up on another day this week? :)