Tuesday, May 26, 2009

That's nasty, baby

So my friend Dave educated me on the definition of chub rub according to Urban Dictionary.

Um, yeah. I won't be using that bit o' slang again.

But let's just say that body glide has become my best friend. Good thing too because Garmin and I haven't spoken in a long, long time. I hate that SOB.

BTW anyone who can guess the source of my silly title wins a prize of my choosing. Which may or may not involve alcohol, depending upon whether or not you are pregnant and your personal viewpoint on drinking while pregnant. I say that because fully half of my readers are in fact pregnant right this very moment. And one is going to be soon if she keeps having sex 20 times a day. No form of protection can possibly withstand that kind of barrage... Seriously.

Where was I?

Oh yes talking about my former friend Garmin.

I tried to befriend Garmin again today and that bastard tortured me. The things he said! The constant whining and beeping and admonitions to SPEED UP! Like I need that right now. Or ever, frankly.

His ass is back in a drawer. I may just let his battery die.

It's not me. It's him.
.

5 comments:

katebott said...

I tried to google your title and all I got as a result was some rap song and your blog...mmmm.... Maybe you are getting too urban for us pregnant peeps to figure out! Screw garmin... Word on the street is that you are crazy fast!

TriGirl 40 said...

You are too funny. LOL.

I got the rap song, too -

Lord Finesse Baby, You Nasty

Though that chub rub definition seems appropriate!

mommy to 2, feels like 4. said...

I thought it was a line from madagascar 2, the hippo says it?

margo said...

mizz jackson if you're nasty?

seriously. 20 is a tad ridiculous. 14 at best. (flops over from exhaustion.)

TriGirlDebbieJo said...

I just think it's an appropriate response to the definition of Chub Rub. Especially, the odor part, ugh!