Thursday, August 7, 2008

Year to Date

Yikes! I didn't realize how long it had been since I updated my exercise stats on the right. They're pretty lame, but not as bad as they showed before.

By comparison to 2007, I have actually run more year-to-date in 2008. Training for that little half marathon in March must have really helped my numbers. Plus, running is the one thing I've been able to do pretty consistently this year.

Everything else is dismal by comparison. I've biked less than half as much this year, done 25% less weight training, 66% less yoga, and 100% less swimming. Sadly, I have not been in the pool other than to play with my kids this summer. I'm really not at all sad about it until I look at the big fat zero on my stats.

So alas, it is what it is.

Maybe it will be motivating. Maybe I'll have another glass of wine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have the wine. I feel the same way this year! JenniferS

TriGirl 40 said...

We should do YTD for wine consumption. It would be much more fun.