Sunday, November 8, 2009

Can I return to adulthood now?

I think my backwards spiral into revisiting adolescence is complete.

Twilight fanatic? Check. Harry Potter obsession? Check. Lightening Thief? Check again.

Zits? Check. And let me tell you, they are particularly unattractive in combination with wrinkles.

Crazy friend who gives me the silent treatment for four months over something silly? Check.

And now - hanging at the mall all day? Check. Yesterday, Rainbow and I hit the mall in the morning to buy end-of-season gifts for her soccer coach. Theatre IV was having auditions so we hung out for awhile listening. Then we returned to the food court for her post-game celebration, after which we listened to auditions some more, she played in the play area, and we even did a little shopping. We were there for hours. The average age of everyone else there had to be 13.

Very weird.

Menopause? Bring it. I'm ready.
.

No comments: