Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mommy of the Year

Here are the results of an interview with my children:

1. What is something mama always says to you?
Rainbow: I love you
Taz: I love you

2. What makes mama happy?
Rainbow: When I snuggle with her
Taz: Snuggling

3. What makes mama sad?
Rainbow: When I get hurt
Taz: Us not kissing her or arguing

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Rainbow: By tickling me
Taz: You tickle me under my chin

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Rainbow: She looked like me
Taz: I don’t know… rotten, I’m guessing . Got in trouble a lot.

6. How old is your mom?
Rainbow: I know this… 42!
Taz: 42, 3?

7. How tall is your mom?
Rainbow: About four feet I think
Taz: Five six

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Rainbow: Snuggle
Taz: Sleep, snuggle

9. What does your mom do when you aren't around?
Rainbow: Read or sleep
Taz: Cry

10. If your mom became famous, what would she be famous for?
Rainbow: Cooking
Taz: (long pause) You???? I don’t know

11. What is your mom really good at?
Rainbow: Sleeping
Taz: Reading

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Rainbow: Not burning herself when she cooks
Taz: Being mean

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Rainbow: Work
Taz: CEO

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Rainbow: Chinese
Taz: Choiboni

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Rainbow: She pays attention to me
Taz: That you have enough money to afford two houses

16. If mom were a cartoon character, which would she be?
Rainbow: Bugs Bunny because she would look funny
Taz: A hot woman

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Rainbow: Shop
Taz: Eat and snuggle and watch movies

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Rainbow: We like to shop
Taz: Eyes and personalities

19. How are you and your mom different?
Rainbow: She snores and I don’t
Taz: You don’t really like things flashing in your face and I don’t really care

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Rainbow: Because she pays attention to me
Taz: Because you say it over and over and over and over

21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Rainbow: Nordstrom
Taz: My room

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Rainbow: His funniness
Taz: Oh gosh! Ahhhh…. ?

23. What’s mom's favorite color?
Rainbow: Pink
Taz: Green

24. When did your mom and dad get married?
Rainbow: like 40 years ago
Taz: When they were 20?

25. What color is Moms hair?
Rainbow: like a brownish color
Taz: Well you dye it, so…. It’s brown
.

3 comments:

Annn said...

Ha ha! You are so not winning the Mommy of the year with those answers. You need answers like : she loves me because she only leaves in the care of a half-naked stranger who could be a pedophile for 30 minutes while you go swim in a state park lake.

TriGirl 40 said...

Love this! And thinks it proves you are Mommy of the Year of the best kind!

Rebekah said...

Awesome- you hot cartoon woman you! Love it!